Thursday, December 16, 2010

Overwhelming gratitude

I just wanted to let you all know, that the donations have been pouring in. Dawn has been overwhelmed by the amount of responses that people have made to help out. I myself have had to wipe my eyes a couple of times, because I did not think I had such a wonderful group of people that felt I gave joy, thru John’s characterization of me as Igor. I know John has said many times that Igor is important, but I only thought it minor when I talked and played role playing games with John that gave him the inspiration to entertain everyone with his stories.  So we’re are getting close to taking care of our bills with all of your help, and once again I & Dawn cannot Thank You all for the support you have given us. Huzzah It Must Be Mine”!
Oh Evil Will Weaton, I challenge you to a ROLE PLAY SESSION, WITH ME AS GAME MASTER! (Insert Evil Laughter - HA, HA, HA, HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment