Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow

Well, its the first of December, and as I look out of my window sipping on a cup of coco. I see the first sign of winter with the flakes of snow on the ground, and all I can think of is how many times my gaming group is going to call and cancel, because it's too cold to drive, "Just Kidding Guys". But all kidding aside I think this is the slowest time for gathering so I can GM a bit of orc slaying, and random PC mayhem for my gaming group. But I'm looking forward to the Holiday, and maybe, just maybe I can get one good game session in with a twist on Santa Claws showing up to greet the unsuspecting group of adventures to share a bit of Holiday cheer, and gore. (Insert maniacal laughter - Ha - Ha - Ha!)

1 comment:

  1. So, did they make it? (To the table, I mean; if you want to give details as to the session itself too, hey, sure...)

    ReplyDelete